Where To Go For Help
If you have any questions regarding your application:
- We are located on the first floor of the Medical Education Building 836. Our offices are in the left wing, room numbers 1124 through 1132. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- E-mail our office at email@example.com.
- Regarding the processing of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), call the U.S. Department of Education at (800) 4-FEDAID.
- To learn the status of your application or to request a duplicate Student Aid Report (SAR), call the U.S. Department of Education at (800) 4-FEDAID, or go to FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.gov.
- To request a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to make corrections to your FAFSA or request a duplicate FAFSA, go to www.pin.ed.gov.