Where To Go For Help
If you have any questions regarding your application:
- The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships is located in 102 Aldrich Hall. Office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- E-mail our office at email@example.com.
- You can contact our office at (949) 824-8262.
- Regarding assistantships and fellowships you should contact the Office of Graduate Studies in 120 Aldrich Hall, Irvine, CA 92697-3180.
Tel: (949) 824-4611
Fax: (949) 824-9096
General Email Inquiries:
- Regarding the processing of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), call the U.S. Department of Education at (800) 4-FEDAID.
- To learn the status of your application or to request a duplicate Student Aid Report (SAR), call the U.S. Department of Education at (800) 4-FEDAID, or go to FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.gov.
- To request a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to make corrections to your FAFSA or request a duplicate FAFSA, go to www.pin.ed.gov.