How to apply

Almost everyone needs help paying for their education, and everyone’s journey in California starts one of two ways: with FAFSA or CADAA. Once you submit the proper form, you’re well on your way to finding the scholarships, grants, or loans that are right for you.

Finishing Your Filing

With the bulk of the paperwork behind you, don’t forget to submit all the necessary documents.

Complete Your To-Do List

The first thing to do is your To-Do List in MyAid. All items must be completed in order to accept and confirm your aid award.


Let’s get you set up to receive your financial aid funds.

How do I get my money?

  • You must be enrolled in at least twelve (12.0) units in order to be eligible for financial aid.
  • After your fees and any other charges on your ZotAccount are paid, any remaining financial aid will be disbursed to you.
  • The balance will be divided equally among the quarters you are attending.
  • You must log on to to tell us where to send your funds. Once you have logged on and get to "Welcome to ZOT Account Online" select "Electronic Refunds (DEFT)" and complete the requested information.
  • Financial funds will be sent to you by mail or directly deposited (DEFT) to your personal bank account at the beginning of each quarter.

Learn More


Consumer Information School of Medicine

Office of Financial Aid and Educational Financing 836 Medical Education Building Irvine, CA 92697-4089